[GTLD-WG] [New gTLD RG] Fwd: [At-Large] GAC early warnings

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Wed Nov 21 22:20:57 UTC 2012

Also of note:

   - A Taiwanese objection against a mainland Chinese application
   - Indian objection to .islam
   - Brazil and Peru objecting to .amazon (and indeed Amazon probably at
   the receiving end of more objections than any other applicant)
   - NO objections (that I saw) for .porn or .sex
   - Czech Republic objecting to all .green applications except one
   (effectively trying to intervene in the competitive application process)