[GTLD-WG] REMINDER / New gTLDs WG - Monday 26 November 2012 at 1600 UTC

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Mon Nov 26 14:50:20 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Apologies, but I not be able to attend today's call.

I do note today's agenda which is of great interest to me.

In an attempt to get some information for my presentation on AFRALO's
panel at the IGF 2012 in Baku, I created a survey in Google Drive to
send to organisations/persons in the Caribbean asking:

- general information about their organisation
- what TLD did their organisation use and why
-  whether they heard of the new gTLD program
- possible benefits/opportunities for their organisation in applying
for new gTLD
- if they heard of the Applicant Support Program and whether this
program would have made a difference as to whether they would apply
for a new gTLD

The survey can be viewed online at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHBzUFhibmJBQlExZk5FVFJFTkVoR3c6MQ
and only the questions that branched into supplemental questions are
required so that persons can "click-through" the survey.  Hopefully
this will assist in brain-storming what's needed for the survey

I am happy to work on any new gTLD WG survey team created for "B1.
General outreach" as mentioned on the "Outreach evaluation &
recommendation" wiki page.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand