[GTLD-WG] Community review of TMCH Strawman proposals

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:18:26 UTC 2012

To reform or improve PDP may be out of mission of this WG, but distinction
of policy and implementation in relation to Trademark Measures is. Adding
measures like blocking at 2nd level domain or increaing post-launch
trademark claims and modifying existing measures like extending sunrise
period are exactly the rolling out issues of new gTLDs.

Hong

--
Professor Dr. Hong Xue
Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL)