[GTLD-WG] [New gTLD RG] 29 additional GAC Early Warnings filed by the Iranian GAC Member after the Early Warning Deadline

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 22:33:18 UTC 2012

Here are the reasons given for EW against dot.sex:

·     "Agitation and irritation of the humanity and faith; and spread of
hatred and hostility in the society.

·  Encourage people to perform non-religious, Unethical and Non-rational
actions in the society.

·  Encourage people on doing unlawful actions according to Islam religion
in the society.
Getting away society from healthy environment for doing daily activities"

Now I tell you!  Look at the last one......."getting away society..."
Well knock me down and steal mah new teeth!  Ain't this a......

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799