[GTLD-WG] [CPWG] Policy Discussion at 65 - Geo names?

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Fri Jun 7 16:30:09 UTC 2019

Sounded like we needed a discussion on geo names prior to making commitments with the GAC. Should that be our discussion at 65? Marita (perhaps with Greg) are you able to lead such a discussion?

Jonathan Zuck |  Executive Director  |  Innovators Network
jzuck at innovatorsnetwork.org<mailto:jzuck at innovatorsnetwork.org> | O 202.420.7497 | S jvzuck |
[cid:image001.png at 01D2AEED.C7EA7800]