[GTLD-WG] [CPWG] Geographical Names and ISO 4217 alpha3 currency codes - CPWG discussion papers for Marrakech.

mail@christopherwilkinson.eu CW mail at christopherwilkinson.eu
Sat Jun 22 15:37:44 UTC 2019

Good afternoon:

With a view to our meeting at Marrakech on Tuesday morning, CPWG leadership has requested input on my part.  I attach two discussion papers:

-  Geographical names in the PDP and work track 5;

-  protection of ISO4217 alpha3 currency codes.

I would be grateful if ICANN staff could re-format these papers as appropriate for on-screen projection during the discussion.

Thankyou and best regards

Christopher Wilkinson

PS:  I shall join the CPWG meeting, online, remotely.