[GTLD-WG] [CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] NARALO Insight: DNS Over HTTPS

Vittorio Bertola via CPWG cpwg at icann.org
Mon Jun 24 15:26:48 UTC 2019

Il 2019-06-24 17:12 Roberto Gaetano ha scritto:
> Video recording and transcription are not yet available.
> However, I am sure that Vittorio can send, in the meantime, the slides
> of his presentation.
> He is in copy of this message - but he is also here in Marrakesh, so
> any of us who sees him can ask.

Hi all,

the information on last week's panel, including the link to download the
presentation that I gave, can be found here:

https://eurodigwiki.org/wiki/DNS_over_HTTPS_%E2%80%93_What_is_it,_and_why_should_you_care%3F_%E2%80%93_WS_06_2019

Video is not yet available, but you can watch the version I gave at
FOSDEM, though the EuroDIG one was updated and especially integrated
with an easier explanation of encrypted DNS for non-technical people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMk12379DQ4

Regards,
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------