[GTLD-WG] [CPWG] The Future of New TLDs

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 15:55:17 UTC 2019

I haven't read the PIR report yet myself but this guy usually report what
he sees straight, no chaser.

Might be useful to read as we think about positioning on the 'next round'.

https://domainnamewire.com/2019/07/23/a-synopsis-of-new-top-level-domains/

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*