[GTLD-WG] [CPWG] Geo Names Survey

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Mon Aug 12 18:37:16 UTC 2019

Folks,
As promised, here’s a survey so we can get a sense of how we (and EVERYONE we know) would like these scenarios to resolve themselves. Once we know the outcomes we want, we can work backwards to policy recommendations. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE forward this survey to everyone in the At-Large community. RALO leaders, forward to your ALSs and ask them to forward to their members. Let’s see what kind of turnout we can get from this, shall we?

Jonathan Zuck |  Executive Director  |  Innovators Network
jzuck at innovatorsnetwork.org<mailto:jzuck at innovatorsnetwork.org> | O 202.420.7497 | S jvzuck |

[Image]

Jonathan Zuck
Executive Director