[GTLD-WG] [CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] REMINDER / Amended DOODLE - weekly CPWG call rotation

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Fri Aug 16 20:30:07 UTC 2019


Folks

I appreciate the new options, but I can’t add much.  I teach Wednesdays until 1500 so - for this term at least - simply cannot attend then.  The other times are in the dead of night and while I”ll manage from 0330 on, I’d rather not do calls before then.  The two options already in use are okay for me - either the very beginning or very end of the day, but I gather others aren’t happy.  Maybe if three options are necessary, we live with the fact that, in each call, some people just won’t be there.

Holly

> On Aug 17, 2019, at 3:51 AM, ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org> wrote:
> 
> Dear All,
>  
> Please see AMDENDED DOODLE with some additional options. If you have already completed first Doodle, please complete for these additional slots.
> https://doodle.com/poll/7wc6yt38bsrqbwwa <https://doodle.com/poll/7wc6yt38bsrqbwwa>
>  
> Reminder to complete Doodle with GENERAL availability, not just for next week, We are trying to find THREE rotating times.
>  
>  
> Thank you.
> Kind regards,
>  
> At-Large Staff 
> ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
> Website: atlarge.icann.org <https://atlarge.icann.org/> 
> Facebook: facebook.com/icann <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
> Twitter: @ <https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge <https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>
>  
>  
> From: At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>>
> Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2019 at 22:00
> To: "cpwg at icann.org <mailto:cpwg at icann.org>" <cpwg at icann.org <mailto:cpwg at icann.org>>
> Cc: At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>>
> Subject: Important DOODLE - weekly CPWG call rotation 
>  
> Dear All,
>  
> Please complete the Doodle poll to find the THREE most suitable ROTATING times for the weekly CPWG calls. 
> https://doodle.com/poll/7wc6yt38bsrqbwwa <https://doodle.com/poll/7wc6yt38bsrqbwwa>
>  
> NOTE – please provide your GENERAL availability, NOT just for next week.
>  
>  
>  
> Thank you.
> Kind regards,
> Gisella 
>  
>  
> _______________________________________________
> CPWG mailing list
> CPWG at icann.org <mailto:CPWG at icann.org>
> https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/cpwg <https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/cpwg>
> 
> _______________________________________________
> By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy <https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy>) and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos <https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos>). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on._______________________________________________
> registration-issues-wg mailing list
> registration-issues-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org <mailto:registration-issues-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
> https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/registration-issues-wg <https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/registration-issues-wg>
> 
> _______________________________________________
> By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy <https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy>) and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos <https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos>). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/gtld-wg/attachments/20190817/5a1642cd/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
_______________________________________________
CPWG mailing list
CPWG at icann.org
https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/cpwg

_______________________________________________
By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy) and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.


More information about the GTLD-WG mailing list