[GTLD-WG] [CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Call to Discuss GeoNames Survey

cw at christopherwilkinson.eu cw at christopherwilkinson.eu
Sat Aug 17 14:38:30 UTC 2019


Good afternoon:  

Width apologies, I cannot attend this call for a prior family engagement.
I support the staff attempt to identify rolling CPWG schedule on Wednesdays.
But in that case, an ad hoc meeting with two day's notice on a Monday is not helpful.

With regard to the eventual scenarios, I have made my comments and suggestions at:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19WGqJhCI05mH6JdzK8pnSnx3WgV0xRGsiC7nCBar2hY/edit?usp=sharing [docs.google.com] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_19WGqJhCI05mH6JdzK8pnSnx3WgV0xRGsiC7nCBar2hY_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=HedNXfBayuWxdPer7COiCJBd39KxvJQIgCaiDYF2Tm8&m=Gge7-EaI3moOidVvBGZcSNrlA4kNJ3nNzkNzWgEKGPI&s=eE8EC3ZBQRFEYOu9Vp7LEJeQ5AQaR7DyGNSOYwarCHA&e=>

I would also add that it would be appropriate for ALAC to ensure that the eventual position is not inadvertently inconsistent with the ongoing work in WIPO, on which Nigel has already reported.

Regards

Christopher Wilkinson


> On 17 Aug 2019, at 04:13, ICANN Policy Calendar <PolicyCalendar at icann.org <mailto:PolicyCalendar at icann.org>> wrote:
> 
> Dear All, <>
> 
> The next At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Call to Discuss GeoNames Survey is scheduled for Monday, 19 August 2019 at 16:00 UTC for 60 mins.
> 
> For other times: https://tinyurl.com/y6lp4y7p <https://tinyurl.com/y6lp4y7p>
> 
> The agenda (to be updated) and call details can be found at: https://community.icann.org/x/fInkBg <https://community.icann.org/x/fInkBg>
> 
> Zoom Room: https://icann.zoom.us/j/822712856 <https://icann.zoom.us/j/822712856> / Meeting ID: 822-712-856
> 
> 
> ADIGO Conference Bridge:
> EN: 1638
> 
> Toll-free access number (US and Canada): 800 550 6865
> 
> Other toll-free numbers: https://www.adigo.com/icann <https://www.adigo.com/icann>
> 
> At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Wiki Space: https://community.icann.org/x/jYDpB <https://community.icann.org/x/jYDpB>
> 
> If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at: staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
> 
> 
> Thank you.
> Kind regards,
> 
> At-Large Staff
> 
> ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
> Website: atlarge.icann.org <https://atlarge.icann.org/>
> Facebook: facebook.com/icann <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
> Twitter: @ <https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge <https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> <Mail Attachment.ics>_______________________________________________
> CPWG mailing list
> CPWG at icann.org <mailto:CPWG at icann.org>
> https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/cpwg <https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/cpwg>
> 
> _______________________________________________
> By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy <https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy>) and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos <https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos>). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on._______________________________________________
> registration-issues-wg mailing list
> registration-issues-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org <mailto:registration-issues-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
> https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/registration-issues-wg <https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/registration-issues-wg>
> 
> _______________________________________________
> By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy <https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy>) and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos <https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos>). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

Regards

Christopher Wilkinson


> On 17 Aug 2019, at 04:13, ICANN Policy Calendar <PolicyCalendar at icann.org> wrote:
> 
> Dear All, <>
> 
> The next At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Call to Discuss GeoNames Survey is scheduled for Monday, 19 August 2019 at 16:00 UTC for 60 mins.
> 
> For other times: https://tinyurl.com/y6lp4y7p <https://tinyurl.com/y6lp4y7p>
> 
> The agenda (to be updated) and call details can be found at: https://community.icann.org/x/fInkBg <https://community.icann.org/x/fInkBg>
> 
> Zoom Room: https://icann.zoom.us/j/822712856 <https://icann.zoom.us/j/822712856> / Meeting ID: 822-712-856
> 
> 
> ADIGO Conference Bridge:
> EN: 1638
> 
> Toll-free access number (US and Canada): 800 550 6865
> 
> Other toll-free numbers: https://www.adigo.com/icann <https://www.adigo.com/icann>
> 
> At-Large Consolidated Policy Working Group (CPWG) Wiki Space: https://community.icann.org/x/jYDpB <https://community.icann.org/x/jYDpB>
> 
> If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at: staff at atlarge.icann.org <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
> 
> 
> Thank you.
> Kind regards,
> 
> At-Large Staff
> 
> ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
> Website: atlarge.icann.org <https://atlarge.icann.org/>
> Facebook: facebook.com/icann <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
> Twitter: @ <https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge <https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> <Mail Attachment.ics>_______________________________________________
> CPWG mailing list
> CPWG at icann.org <mailto:CPWG at icann.org>
> https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/cpwg <https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/cpwg>
> 
> _______________________________________________
> By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy <https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy>) and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos <https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos>). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on._______________________________________________
> registration-issues-wg mailing list
> registration-issues-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org <mailto:registration-issues-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
> https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/registration-issues-wg <https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/registration-issues-wg>
> 
> _______________________________________________
> By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy <https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy>) and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos <https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos>). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/gtld-wg/attachments/20190817/cbbe616b/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
_______________________________________________
CPWG mailing list
CPWG at icann.org
https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/cpwg

_______________________________________________
By submitting your personal data, you consent to the processing of your personal data for purposes of subscribing to this mailing list accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy (https://www.icann.org/privacy/policy) and the website Terms of Service (https://www.icann.org/privacy/tos). You can visit the Mailman link above to change your membership status or configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.


More information about the GTLD-WG mailing list