[GTLD-WG] [CPWG] comments needed on MSM document

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri Oct 4 07:47:48 UTC 2019

Dear CPWG members -- there 10 days left before the deadline date for
submission of our response to the evolving MSM model paper. Thanks to a
few of you who have ventured into the draft document and submitted
comments. I have incorporated them, where it was obvious to do so. But I
urge more of you to consider making comments.

In this document, we are asked to submit our ideas on how and who could
resolve the issues presented. The more detail we can offer, the better.
The fact is, if we don't offer our suggestions, suggestions offered by
others will be ones on the table. This is probably not the result we are
hoping for.

Link to document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sdeVdOucbtR0OHwEGGVSb82TQILLe53m83gcdlFJivU/edit

Thanks