[GTLD-WG] [CPWG] A different approach to Whois debate

Lutz Donnerhacke lutz at donnerhacke.de
Wed Nov 6 22:54:13 UTC 2019

Hi,

I stumble over the meeting telling anybody about different approaches to the
whois problem in the light of GDPR. So I finally streamlined my idea and
write it down (thank you for the atlas3 input, which guided this work)

It's a bit lengthy, so please allow me to point to a blog post.

https://lutz.donnerhacke.de/eng/Blog/Ultra-thin-whois-What-s-that

So and now hit me here electronically or IRL.

Lutz