[GTLD-WG] [CPWG] PIR sale -- a small way forward

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sat Nov 23 14:58:43 UTC 2019

Lots of discussion going on here and elsewhere. It's complicated, as we
all know. And no one wants to respond with a knee jerk reaction. So far,
the community needs to hear from ICANN board and ICANN org about whether
they had any knowledge of this negotiation. The idea is being floated on
the NCSG list that a letter be sent asking for this clarification.

We could do that too. But, more powerful would be a joint letter from
some SO/AC communities.

Marita