[GTLD-WG] [CPWG] thorough chronology of the PIR case by Sam Klein

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu Nov 28 20:15:55 UTC 2019

Since I am trapped in an airport waiting hours for a plane, I am having
more time than usual to research the info out there on this sale. This
is an amazing chronology of all the things that led up to this crisis by
Sam Klein, well known advocate for free universal access to knowledge
and tools and veteran wikipedian.

http://blogs.harvard.edu/sj/2019/11/23/a-tale-of-icann-and-regulatory-capture-the-dot-org-heist/

Marita