[Ianatransition-ssr2-rt] Welcome

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Wed Jul 5 14:49:03 UTC 2017

Hi All,
Apologies for being tardy on continuing the work of this sub team post Joburg, day job has been unusually busy and taking up 120% of my time.
I think we have some great foundational work done from our meeting with Kim and Elise, I think our next steps are to take the outcomes of our F2F meeting and turn that into a list of asks from the IANA team with regards to documentation and further follow-ups.

Does anyone want to take a stab at beginning such a list?

-James