[Ianatransition-ssr2-rt] Welcome

Cathy Handley chandley at arin.net
Thu Jul 6 12:21:36 UTC 2017

Good morning, afternoon or evening as it maybe

I am happy to to take a stab at the list and share.  I probably won’t get it back out to the list until the end of next week but hopefully that won’t cause any issue.

Cathy

Cathy
Cathy Handley
Executive Director Government Affairs
Mobile: +1 703 341 7996
Fax: +1 703 263 0111
Email: chandley at arin.net<mailto:chandley at arin.net>

Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please delete..  Thank you.