[Ianatransition-ssr2-rt] Action items update: IANA subteam

Jennifer Bryce jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Fri Sep 15 10:32:57 UTC 2017

Hi IANA subteam,

I wanted to give you an update on some outstanding ICANN org action items:

  *   Determine appropriate person to ask for training documentation for processes and procedures for PTI staff. Naela Sarras is the best person as her team processes the majority of incoming requests that this is responsive to. Let me know if you’d like me to set up a call with Naela, or if you have a formal request you’d like us to pass her.
  *   Schedule time for Cathy to meet with Kim Davies in Abu Dhabi to answer questions on PGP alternatives to progress the IANA transition subteam's work (Preferred time, beginning of the week). He is happy to meet in Abu Dhabi - I will set this up when the schedule is clearer (early October).
  *   Provide feedback to the IANA subgroup team on how quickly team can expect access to documents requested once NDAs are finalized and signed. No further update on this yet but per earlier note we are finalizing the process for review teams to access confidential materials.

Have a good weekend,
Jennifer
--
Jennifer Bryce