[Ianatransition-ssr2-rt] FW: [Ssr2-review] No call, Tuesday September 19th

Osterweil, Eric eosterweil at verisign.com
Thu Sep 21 16:33:28 UTC 2017

Hey team,

Are you all ok to present to the plenary next week?

Eric

From: <ssr2-review-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of "Osterweil, Eric via Ssr2-review" <ssr2-review at icann.org>
Date: Monday, September 18, 2017 at 12:43 PM
To: "ssr2-review at icann.org" <ssr2-review at icann.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Ssr2-review] No call, Tuesday September 19th

Hey Team,

Just to confirm the calendar update from our friends on the Staff, we will not be holding this week’s call. Both co-chairs have unavoidable conflicts.  Looking forward to next week’s call, we would like to have a heavy focus on the status and progress of the IANA Transition sub-team’s progress and interim results.

Thanks!

Eric