[IANAtransition] [IANAxfer] Global public interest in Internet identifieradministration...

Alejandro Pisanty apisanty at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 14:19:07 UTC 2014

Richard,

wrong. It is not commerce. If it is in your view, the ITU is a monopoly as
well, for every good - spectrum allocation, standards, anyone - that it
makes or has made available at cost per piece or for members only.

But who am I to change your views? You have written a full book (soon for
sale at a price of over 100 dollars) to prove that no amount of evidence or
others' opinions will cause you to reconsider.

Alejandro Pisanty