[IANAtransition] Separation of Responsibilities from current SoW

Michel Gauthier mg at telepresse.com
Sun Apr 13 01:12:32 UTC 2014

Miles,

norms are a documentation of normailty, as it is or as it is
targeted. Standards are how to build from the norm. Norms are
acknowledged or not. Stanadards are accepted or not. All of them are
used on a voluntary basis. When the use is by the State, they become
the law and are mandatory and enforced. If this is on an MS basis,
each stakeholder decides to use them or not, what may result in
consensus or dissensus. The hope is that consensuses being more
advantageous to all, dissensus auto-reduces. This is just a hope.

The international network works like the UK, since the begining the
USG has the same role as the Queen. Not much, but enough for no one
claiming to replace it. This insures stability. Now, the USG wants to
abdicate and make the Kingdom accept its clark as its heir, Prince of Wales.

Question is: what should the Queen, the clark, the Lords and the
commons do for it to work?

M G