[IANAtransition] [IANAxfer] Is the scope fixed?

Richard Hill rhill at hill-a.ch
Sun Apr 13 19:06:06 UTC 2014

Vint,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall that it was bottom up in the early days, but that was changed some time ago.  The change was probably made in order to speed up decision-making.  Bottom up processes can be very slow.

Again, this is not criticism, there is a need for advocacy groups that can react quickly to external events and express positions quickly.

Best,
Richard