[IANAtransition] Can we refocus the discussion? (Was re: The ONLY IANA Registry that Really Matters is the IPv4 Address Space)

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 21:55:01 UTC 2014

Hello Milton,

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 8:41 PM, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:

> The gigantic hole in your argument, Barry (and Mike) lies here:

I'm expecting an answer.

I am not Barry, just to note that I hope you agree that the IGP proposal
actually indicates the structural basics but the complexity of the
operation of the DNSA is yet unknown. So either way require some level of
oversight which also brings complexity that we are avoiding.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*