[IANAtransition] ICANN accountability process (was: Re: ccNSO Council Comment)

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun May 4 21:48:34 UTC 2014

+1 on this and i hope ICANN will at least provide update on why this has
been delayed (its already a new week in my region). Just as the ccNSO
comment on IANA transition(paraphrased); it is critical to have this
accountability process done with OR at least run concurrently with the IANA
transition as they are inter-related

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*