[IANAtransition] Comments from the Software & Information Industry Association

Carl Schonander cschonander at SIIA.net
Wed May 7 19:54:50 UTC 2014

Dear Sir/Madam:

Please see the attached document for SIIA's views on the IANA transition.  We also support the United States Council for International Business (USCIB) submission on this topic.

Note that the language in bold in the attached document constitutes SIIA's views.  Note also that we have suggestions in bold in the Mechanisms section.

Can you confirm that you have received this, and that it will be accepted as a stakeholder submission?

Sincerely,

Carl Schonander

Carl Schonander
Senior Director, International Public Policy
Software & Information Industry Association
1090 Vermont Avenue, NW, Sixth Floor
Washington, D.C. 20006
202 789 4456
cschonander at siia.net<mailto:cschonander at siia.net>

Software & Information Industry Association
The Software & Information Industry Association is the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries. SIIA provides global services in government relations, business development, corporate education and intellectual property protection to the leading companies that are setting the pace for the digital age.