[IANAtransition] Input from the Government of India

Shatan, Gregory S. GShatan at reedsmith.com
Wed May 7 23:26:14 UTC 2014

It would seem India wants the ITU in charge of the Internet, and have everything run by intergovernmental processes, with the rest of the "multistakeholders" "empowered" to teach, write, innovate, create, run businesses and fight for human rights -- but not to create policy -- while railing against a massive multigovernmental structure that has the final say on everything.

Not my idea of a good time.