[IANAtransition] Liu Yue‘s Comments for the Proposal

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu May 8 14:59:34 UTC 2014

> Second, given the importance of the transition of IANA function
> stewardship and the establishment of the Steering Group, the time calling
> for public inputs should be extended. It is expected to extend the deadline
> from May 8 to May 31 at least, so that all the stakeholders have more
> enough time to fully study the draft and provide constructive suggestion.

Absolutely against this suggestion, if those stakeholder were indeed
interested in this process then they should have posted their comments
before now. Its amazing the number of contributions sent-in in the last
24hours. This call for comment started a month ago and i think its just
un-necessary to extend the call period as it will only mean another little
or no contribution until the last day when we experience another rush hour.

On a lighter note, perhaps posting contribution late is also a strategy to
avoid such contribution being criticised by other stakeholders on the list,
which IMO defeats the purpose of this list; The contributions posted should
be talked about and ianatransition team should observe consensus on the
list and determine way forward based on that.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*