[IANAtransition] comments of Chinese Domain Name Consortium

chair chair at cdnc.org
Thu May 8 16:27:43 UTC 2014

Dear Sir/Madam
Chinese Domain Name Consortium (CDNC, www.cdnc.org) have been actively participating in promoting the sustainable development of ICANN both in technical and policy aspects, including IDNA, New gTLD, LGR, etc.  On behalf of CDNC, we would like to take this opportunity to make our comments on ICANN’s Draft of Proposal of the Principles and Mechanisms and the Process to propel the Transition on NTIA's Stewardship of the IANA Functions towards more fair, more reasonable and more operable direction.

Please check the attached file of our comments on the issues of Principles and Steering Group Selection.

Sincerely,
Prof. Hualin Qian,  Co-Chairs of CDNC
Prof. Shian-Shyong Tseng, Co-Chairs of CDNC