[ianatransition] Composition of the ICG

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 06:55:58 UTC 2014

Hello Daniel,

Before this creates another long thread, the summary of my point was a
response to Nick indicating that ICANN is not only involved in names.
I believe I have in no way indicated that RIR PDP is top down and it will
be quite irresponsible of me to say that as chair of an RIR PDP.
Ofcourse ISPs could decide to renumber but we both know that will
practically be an unrealistic dream ;)

Thanks.

Regards
sent from Google nexus 4