[ianatransition] Composition of the ICG

Graham Schreiber graham_schreiber at landcruise.com
Tue Jul 29 13:30:30 UTC 2014

Hi Vint & IANA Transition Group:         cc Penny Pritzker, Suzanne Radell & FBI.

It's nice to read from such a knowledgable source that, ICANN execute / implement the policy  ~  which would equal an obligation to enforce the RAA.

For what it's worth, I hope Penny and her team assign the FTC with the task of maintaining control over the Root Directory, to protect American consumers & global consumers alike, from fakes, frauds & counterfeits executed within the USA's regulated section of Cyberspace, by CentralNic ~ the self ordained ccTLD "Registry" who are ~ inducing ~ the act of ~ infringement and diluting the .com / .net / .org TLDs.

I've been reliably advised that:   CentralNic are working to "Bootstrap" their False Designation ccTLDs into the Root and it's corresponding "Whois" system.  "look at IETF WEIRDS WG ; CentralNIC is trying to make their fake cc's usable by successor to WHOIS protocol"

GOOGLE NEEDS TO BE CAUTIONED ...

Because CentralNic are connecting the communication systems of their clients via Googlemail & Gmail systems!

This fact is documented and illustrated by Robtex > https://www.robtex.com/en/advisory/dns/com/uk/landcruise/#records < herein showing that Google supports the communication between my Infringer; and the mislead American consumer, considering their business to be endorsed & approved by mine.

Mr. Cerf, on behalf of Google please act expediently by terminating all services to CentralNic and their infrastructure.

Thanks again for the great information; and being ATRT.

Cheers,
Graham Schreiber.