[ianatransition] [IANAxfer] Missing link [was Jurisdiction (was Composition of the ICG)]

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 21:05:12 UTC 2014

On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 9:20 PM, Brian E Carpenter <
brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Root zone operations are in a similar place.
>
> I don't see any equivalent in the TLD policy space, which has been
> dominated by selfishness, money-grubbing and politics.

+1~ while this may not be within the scope of the transition, perhaps the
profile expected of the names PDP could be indicated.

> The transition that we really need is to a consensus to "make the Internet
> work better" there too.

Will observe the list for anyone who will oppose this view.

> IMHO the TLD "community" has some work to do. Hopefully they will bring a
> decent proposal to the ICG.

Looking forward to the CCWG process to engaging community beyond immediate
TLD. I also hope that ICG will provide adequate but "phased" time to engage
the broader community on the initial draft proposal compiled by the ICG.

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*