[ICANN Academy WG] post to list regarding pilot SO/AC Leadership training in Toronto

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Thu Jul 5 11:14:26 UTC 2012

I left the Prague meeting with an understanding that Staff's program is one thing (it is a leadership educational program) and that the academy is quite different.

I thought I clearly understood that while Staff's educational program is planned for in the budget, there is NO budget line item for the academy. And with good reason, since there is no academy as of now and we are all here in this group to work on what an academy would be if one was created.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
INDOM Group NBT France
Registry Relations and Strategy Director
Group NBT