[ICANN Academy WG] post to list regarding pilot SO/AC Leadership training in Toronto

tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Thu Jul 5 14:05:55 UTC 2012

+1 to Avri.

The Academy initiative is alive. It will be as it was designed at its
inception: a unique framework for all kind of learning activities at ICANN.

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations
Phone : + 216 70 825 231
Mobile : + 216 98 330 114
Fax     : + 216 70 825 231