[ICANN Academy WG] RES: post to list regarding pilot SO/AC Leadership training in Toronto

Filiz Yilmaz filiz.yilmaz at icann.org
Thu Jul 12 13:20:27 UTC 2012

I agree with all the topics you listed.

I also think we should have sometime on

- How to chair meetings effectively
- What do we understand from consensus
- How to lead towards consensus building, what are the best practices and good examples

We already had a similar session on this in Costa Rica from Elad Levinson.
I had a chat with him already and he already offered and said could prepare a similar session for the pilot in Toronto too.

---
Filiz Yilmaz
Sr Dir Participation and Engagement
ICANN