[ICANN Academy WG] DOODLE/ ICANN Academy Working Group

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Thu Jul 4 11:31:03 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I can actually not remember that we finally agreed to have a call and
normally you confirm time and date with me first before setting up a doodle.
I would also prefer to announce this call on the mailing list first to make
participants aware of it and let them know the purpose of this call.

However to schedule a call prior to Durban is not a bad idea, but I need to
know some more details about the progress of our request reg. Leadership
training, because I should set up the agenda accordingly.

Best Sandra