[ICANN Academy WG] Pilot Leadership Training proposal for Buenos Aires

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Sun May 5 21:14:48 UTC 2013

Dear all,

as agreed in Beijing I send you herewith a revised proposal to organise a
Pilot Leadership Training at the AGM in Beijing.

This outline includes the input from the ICANN Academy WG so far and is
based on the results of the survey which was evaluated during our last
meeting in Beijing.

We have only little time to submit it to ICANN leadership for consideration
and I apologise for the shortness of time asking for your comments and
feedback until 7 May 2013.

Thank you for you understanding and cooperation

Best Sandra