[ICANN Academy WG] [Academy-2013] ICANN Academy Working Group meeting @ICANN 50

Beran Gillen - Yahoo berangillen at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 06:33:27 UTC 2014

Seun

There is usually remote participation for all meetings. Check the full schedule the meeting and all details are listed there.

Hope this helps

http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule/tue-expanded-academy

On another note, Sandra count me in on that meeting.

Regards

Beran

There is nothing more difficult to arrange and more dangerous to carry through than initiating change...

Sent from my iPhone