[ICANN Academy WG] ICANN Acdademy WG meeting in Singapore

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Fri Mar 21 10:05:27 UTC 2014

Dear all,

you might be in Singapore or on your way, so do I. After a period of silence
there are some important tasks ahead, i.e. planning the next leadership
training programme which is planned for October in Los Angeles. Therefore I
invite you to the next academy working group meeting:

Academy Working Group Session

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Time: 11:00-12:00

Meeting Room: VIP

Agenda:

1.	Discussion on the overall framework of the ICANN Academy

1.	Feedback about the new visualization of the Academy model (enclosed
for discussion)
2.	Implementation of new initiatives in this framework (i.e. ATLAS II
capacity building, GAC capacity building)

2.	Kick off planning for the next Leadership training program (planned
for ICANN 51 Los Angeles)

1.	Discussion on the curriculum
2.	call for participants

3.	AOB

Adobe Connect:  <https://icann.adobeconnect.com/sin49-vip/>
https://icann.adobeconnect.com/sin49-vip/

Meeting documents for your preparation:

.        Information on the pilot Leadership Training program:
https://community.icann.org/display/Improve/ICANN+Leadership+Training+Progra
m+2013+Workspace

.        Information of our WG meeting in Buenos Aires:
https://community.icann.org/display/Improve/Academy+Working+Group+Session+-+
2013.11.20+-+Buenos+Aires

.        attached a new visualization of the academy model: This is out now
for discussion. It was developed with Mike O' Connor, as he was a
participant of the pilot (see also his blog on this:
http://www.haven2.com/index.php/archives/icann-participants )

Looking forward meeting many of you!

Best Sandra