[ICANN Academy WG] ICANN Academy Working group meeting

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Mon Feb 9 08:18:24 UTC 2015

Dear all, participation and dynamic during the Academy WG was good today, although we missed a lot of you for the mentioned reasons.

I will summarise the meeting and will put out some important thinks out for further discussion later.

However I would be available for individual updates tonight. We can do this informally by a beer. Jordi from the ccNSO proposed it would actually be great if participants from the leadership training program meet from time to time in order to keep up the connection. I think this is a great idea and maybe we can combine this with the update.

I know this is short notice let's see if it works out, at least there are no other big socials tonight. I would be available from 19:00.

Best Sandra

(Note: This message was send from my iPhone - I do apologise for any misspelling.)