[ICANN Academy WG] Academy Working Group on Sunday 11. March, 08:30 - 10:00 in Room 102.

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Fri Mar 9 13:51:56 UTC 2018

Dear all, the calendar invite has been sent out already. Herewith I would
like to invite you to the Academy Working Group on Sunday 11. March, 08:30 -
10:00 in Room 102.

I hope that many of you can make it in particular members of the
Intercultural Awareness Work team. We would like to hear you assessment from
this course.  Then we will also discuss the continuation of the other
programmes.

Agenda:

1.         Welcome

2.         Review of 2018 Leadership Program
<https://community.icann.org/display/LTP/2018+Leadership+Program>

3.         Chairing Skills Program
<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=62395123> :

*	update on status and timing
*	criteria's for coaches
*	call for work team

4.         Intercultural Awareness Raising Program
<https://community.icann.org/display/LTP/ICANN+Academy+Intercultural+Awarene
ss+Program>

*	update on status and timing
*	report from the work team
*	next steps

5.         AOB

If you cannot be there in person please participate via Adobe Connect:
<https://participate.icann.org/sju61-102abc>
https://participate.icann.org/sju61-102abc.

Looking forward meeting you soon!

Sandra