[ICANN Academy WG] Announcement of next programmes and update

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 13:04:27 UTC 2018

Thanks a lot for your email. Would be great to learn more about the
prigramme and discuss ways of taking it to the next level during the
Barcelona meeting.

Best regards

Le lundi 15 octobre 2018, <info at hoferichter.eu> a écrit :
> Dear all, it has been a while since we met in Puerto Rico and with this
email I would like to take it up from there, providing you an update:

> The next Leadership Programme (LP) is now scheduled to take place two
days before ICANN64 in Kobe. Due to changed conditions it will be one day
shorter than in the past. However from the vast experience we gained over
the years we drafted a shorter version of the programme concentrating on
the most successful elements. Please find the draft enclosed. We will call
out shortly for community facilitators.
> The 2nd edition of the Chairing Skills Programme (CSP) was postponed and
will now take place also at ICANN64 in Kobe. This helps to save travel
costs for the external professional facilitator. You can find an overview
and timeline enclosed. This documents includes also a set of criteria’s for
Coaches that have been developed by a group of volunteers in Puerto Rico.
Kindly let me know if you would like to get involved in this programme as a
facilitator.
> The Intercultural Programme will not take place in the near future due to
budget cuts, but I hope it will be possible to run this programme again at
some point. However an intercultural module is included in the LP.

> In Barcelona I will promote both programmes by visiting AC/SO/SGs and
although we will not have a formal ICANN Academy WG meeting I am looking
forward to catch up with you individually.