[ICANN-CSC] Draft Report for the month of October 2016

Feher, Kal Kalman.Feher at neustar.biz
Tue Nov 15 08:09:00 UTC 2016

Thanks Elise and thanks to all the folks at PTI that put this together.

Its very polished! More polished than I had in mind when we asked for
this. I can't speak for everyone else, but I was truly expecting plain
text and tables. We're still working out what we want, I think Byron
referred to it as storming, so requirements will change, stuff will move
and hopefully that doesnt result in a wastage of effort at PTI.

As for the actual content and its utility for the CSC's own report, I'll
need to spend some time digesting it.

Thank you again.

Kal Feher

On 15/11/16, 16:29, "icann-csc-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Elise