[ICANN-CSC] Agenda for Nov 21 CSC call

Byron Holland byron.holland at cira.ca
Fri Nov 18 17:06:20 UTC 2016

Colleagues,

Please see below for the agenda for our call on Monday.  Basically, the objective of the call is to discuss the format of the monthly report (item 2 and document attached).  We should also discuss who it gets sent to (item 3) and remind ICANN/PTI of the long list of action items from Hyderabad.  The text here is as Maria recorded them in the chat - document attached.  I think it would be worthwhile to run through them to ensure that everyone is on the same page.

Regards,
Byron

Customer Standing Committee (CSC) Meeting 3
21 November 2016 @ 22:00 – 23:00 UTC (17:00-18:00 EST)

Agenda

1.	Welcome and Introduction

2.	Review of Draft Monthly Performance Report provided by PTI Overview of SLE

3.	Distribution of Final Monthly Performance Report

4.	Update on Action Items from Last Meeting

a.	Draft operating procedures
b.	Make sure the communications are stating the flow of website, reporting and summaries
c.	Proposed content for website
d.	Short term – initial report from PTI so that CSC can add component and publish third week of     November
e.	Review the bylaws that are associated with CSC
f.	Draft document that states all requirements that CSC will fulfill
g.	Make sure the CSC is clear on any entity that may impact or have related requirement of the CSC
h.	Create a template/draft to see what makes sense for various reports
i.	CSC to provide ICANN staff a list of needs so support could be provided
j.	Ask PTI to provide language for graphics
k.	A calendar of calls need to be scheduled

5.	Other Business

6.	Adjournment