[ICANN-CSC] FW: Agenda for Nov 21 CSC call

Trang Nguyen trang.nguyen at icann.org
Mon Nov 21 22:08:47 UTC 2016

All,

Please see attached proposed drafts of the monthly CSC findings report,
content for the CSC webpage, and listing of processes/entities with
linkage to the CSC. I am also attaching an email from Bart with additional
suggestions for the listing of processes/entities with linkage to the CSC.

Best,

Trang