[ICANN-CSC] PTI budget too?

Elise Gerich elise.gerich at iana.org
Wed Nov 23 17:14:17 UTC 2016

Hi Liman,

To your question to me, no, there is nothing in particular that I would like you all to comment on.  The finance department held an open meeting in Hyderabad where some of the community met, asked questions, and provided feedback. We have a contingency fund in case there are unanticipated expenses in the FY18 year. If you, personally, have questions or would like clarification to the FY18 budget which is now in the public comment phase, I do encourage you to provide comments individually.

Best regards,
--Elise