[ICANN-CSC] FW: Agenda for Nov 21 CSC call

Trang Nguyen trang.nguyen at icann.org
Mon Nov 28 21:40:51 UTC 2016

All,

Please see attached the revised draft October CSC report based on today’s
discussion. Changes made include:

1. Date of report changed from 22 November 2016 to today’s date (28
November 2016)
2. Changed header above table to “Changes to Service Level Agreement(s)
that the CSC is considering or
Recommending”
3. Changed header in table from “Actual SLA” to “Actual performance”
4. Added text below table regarding change to definition of “Type”

We will circulate the email distribution list shortly.

Best,

Trang