[ICANN-CSC] CSC Meeting 4: Recordings, Notes, & Chat

Lindeberg, Elise elise.lindeberg at Nkom.no
Wed Nov 30 08:00:01 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues

I am available on the 14th  - late night Friday 16th is not  possible ☺

Elise

Fra: icann-csc-bounces at icann.org [mailto:icann-csc-bounces at icann.org] På vegne av Elise Gerich
Sendt: 29. november 2016 19:51
Til: Maria Otanes; ICANN-CSC at icann.org
Emne: Re: [ICANN-CSC] CSC Meeting 4: Recordings, Notes, & Chat

Dear Colleagues,

My regrets, but I am unable to make the meeting on December 15th due to a previous commitment that I am unable to change.  This will be the meeting when the CSC discusses the November monthly report from PTI, and I would really like to participate.  Would it be possible to make an exception and hold this meeting on either the 14th or the 16th of December instead of on the 15th?

Thank you for your consideration of this request.

--Elise