[ICANN-CSC] Final version of the October Monthly Report from PTI to CSC

Elaine Pruis elaine at donuts.email
Wed Nov 30 23:31:35 UTC 2016

Looks great! Congratulations.

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 2:10 PM, Elise Gerich <elise.gerich at iana.org> wrote:

> This time with the attachment.
>
> --Elise

[image: Donuts Inc.] <http://www.donuts.domains>
*Elaine Pruis*, Vice President, Operations
*Donuts Inc. <http://www.donuts.domains>*
10500 NE 8th Street, Suite 350, Bellevue Washington, 98004, U.S.A. |
Telephone: 509.899.3161
[image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/DonutsInc>[image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/donutstlds>[image: Linked In]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/donuts-inc->