[ICANN-CSC] Announcing the Service Level Expectations Dashboard

Elise Gerich elise.gerich at iana.org
Thu Oct 20 03:55:36 UTC 2016

Dear CSC members,

One of the outcomes from the CWG proposal for the NTIA Stewardship Transition was the definition of Service Level Expectations (SLEs) for handling root zone change requests and the request for a dashboard that reflects those SLEs. We demonstrated the prototype of the dashboard to some members of the CWG’s design team some time ago, and we gave a live demo of the dashboard at last week’s CENTR meeting in Serbia.  We are pleased to announce that the dashboard is now available for your review and use. Please use your favorite browser to tour the dashboard at https://sle-dashboard.iana.org .

We welcome your comments and feedback.

Best regards,
Elise

Elise Gerich| President
elise.gerich at iana.org | +1 310 463 1108

PTI| Public Technical Identifiers
12025 Waterfront Drive | Los Angeles, CA 90094