[ICANN-CSC] Creation of mailing list

Kimberly Carlson kimberly.carlson at icann.org
Tue Sep 20 20:33:17 UTC 2016

Dear CSC Members and Liaisons,

We have created this mailing list, which will have a public archive accessible from the new webpage.

Please email me back and let me know you received this email and if you have an alternate email you would like me to add.

Additionally, we would like to schedule the next call the first week of October (3rd-7th).  If the timing is agreeable, we'll send out a Doodle.

Thank you everyone, Ria and I look forward to working with all of you and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Kind regards,
Kim Carlson